2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
bluegrassvw says

I have a fresh install of the themeforest with hardly any content on the site. It is taking on average 6-10 seconds between the different pages, and sometimes upwards of 30 seconds between pages. It seems like it is due to loading the header. Does anyone know of any steps to take to reduce load time?

3901 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

The problem may have nothing to do with the theme itself and as you have no buyer badge we do not know where the file came from and could contain all sorts of code that could be creating problems.

If you login with the acocunt that paid for the file, someone, preferably the author may be able to help you.

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

Any decent browser has a debug mode with the network loading times for files – you can see there what and how fast it loads. If’ is a bad host.. everything will load slow. :)

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
bluegrassvw says

The problem may have nothing to do with the theme itself and as you have no buyer badge we do not know where the file came from and could contain all sorts of code that could be creating problems.

If you login with the acocunt that paid for the file, someone, preferably the author may be able to help you.

Thank you for the info, the file was purchased under another account but was purchased from facepress (themeforest). I started this particular account to work on another project and figured I would ask a question while I was in here. (hence no buyer badge) All other themes purchased up to this point have been very responsive with the exception of this particular theme. I am puzzled.

by
by
by
by
by
by