2952 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+12 more
DDStudios
says

“If you hate wealthy and successful people, you’ll never be one of them because you won’t allow yourself to become something you hate.”

I just read that and I think it is awesome. I already knew that but reading it like this is really good.

Ref : http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2009/07/how-to-become-more-successful/

903 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
Flash_Cart
says

Success or Sucess?

j/j

Nice post.

8-)

94 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
JimmyP
says

I want to be a successful person. Wealth doesn’t even come into it, in my opinion…

466 posts
  • Became a Top 20 Author of the Month
  • Had an item that was trending
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+7 more
uiuxaesthetics
says

I think yall are missin what he is trying to say, I will put it in american slang, Quit drinking the hatoraid.

2321 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
+7 more
Nitro_Themes
says

I would say there is a connection because if you look at most of successful businesses they needed money”wealth” to start up. I’d say 90 % of them the other 10% had a lot of determination and pure luck.

That’s how i look at it.

Cheers

4947 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Had an item that was trending
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+17 more
Enabled
Moderator
says

Yeah…. i hate myself… =))

2201 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
ArikB
says
3135 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R
says

interesting….but success comes from God!

2749 posts Bird is the word..
  • Became a Top 20 Author of the Month
  • Had an item that was trending
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Located in United States
+11 more
jonathan01
says
interesting….but success comes from God!

God does not give success he just provides the tools to be successful – it’s up to the individual to make the success they want from the tools they are given :)

466 posts
  • Became a Top 20 Author of the Month
  • Had an item that was trending
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+7 more
uiuxaesthetics
says
interesting….but success comes from God!
God does not give success he just provides the tools to be successful – it’s up to the individual to make the success they want from the tools they are given :)

well spoken

by
by
by
by
by
by