12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
InnovativeDev says

I’ve been 1st out of themeforest and 1st out of PHP scripts for just over 2 days now…

I’ve witnessed it go from 1st out of 20 on themeforest to first out of 11 (currently) on themeforest.

Even worse, I’ve already had this exact item approved once…. and contacted support over a little mistake, and they told me to reference to that ticket in the Reviewer notes and it will be expedited…It’s been about a week since then; I’ve waited longer then I normally have to.

I sent in a support ticket before support even opened yesterday, like 2 hrs before (I’ve been checking the australian times on the support page) - And didn’t get a response…at all… yesterday.

What’s going on? I’m patient but this is f*ing ridiculous.

edit: Oh and best of all there’s a new PHP script that got approved and is up for sale under recent items since i’ve been 1st on themeforest AND 1st on php scripts..

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Your placement in the “Theme Forest” queue is the placement with all categories combined. The reviewer that reviews for the PHP category doesn’t review for the HTML or PSD categories so that’s why you get the 1st out of 20 and it moves down to 11.

The queue also doesn’t guarantee you a place in line so to speak. It’s a means for you to see approximately when your item will be reviewed. If it stops moving and other items are moving past it then it means it was put on hold for one reason or another.

One day ago your item was placed on hold by the PHP category reviewer. It was placed on hold in relation to the ticket you referenced. I’m emailing our site manager to let him know about the issue. He’ll be in touch with you soon. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience. This sort of thing isn’t usually the case but occasionally items take longer than usual so they can be reviewed appropriately, etc.

12 posts
+1 more
InnovativeDev says
Your placement in the “Theme Forest” queue is the placement with all categories combined. The reviewer that reviews for the PHP category doesn’t review for the HTML or PSD categories so that’s why you get the 1st out of 20 and it moves down to 11.

The queue also doesn’t guarantee you a place in line so to speak. It’s a means for you to see approximately when your item will be reviewed. If it stops moving and other items are moving past it then it means it was put on hold for one reason or another.

One day ago your item was placed on hold by the PHP category reviewer. It was placed on hold in relation to the ticket you referenced. I’m emailing our site manager to let him know about the issue. He’ll be in touch with you soon. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience. This sort of thing isn’t usually the case but occasionally items take longer than usual so they can be reviewed appropriately, etc.

Thanks for the response :) It’s the first update i’ve had. I appreciate it.

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says
Thanks for the response :) It’s the first update i’ve had. I appreciate it.

Not a problem. :-)

2529 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Guys – please be patient. :) All items should be reviewed within 48 hours of submission. @takita787 – As your update referenced a support ticket, I had to wait for it to be assigned to me before I could fully look over your submission.

I understand that the queue can be misleading; however, please allow 48 hours. :)

12 posts
+1 more
InnovativeDev says

Alright now this is truly BS.

It was $10.00 before, EXACT SAME SCRIPT . Now it’s $6.00 – if this isn’t fixed asap I’ll be deleting it. $2.40 per sale? I put a LOT more effort into this. I’d rather sell my own licenses.

12 posts
+1 more
InnovativeDev says

Actually i’ve had enough with themeforest, i’m done selling new scripts here. More money to be made elsewhere, this support is terrible.

2529 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

@takita787 – Did you not read the acceptance email that was sent to you? As I was not the original reviewer, I had no way of knowing what the original price was.

I told you that, if a different price was originally set, email me and I’ll adjust it immediately. What’s the problem?

Not to come across rudely, but why are you so angry?

by
by
by
by
by
by