This week, I found out my items have been sold much more than any previous week. And I tried to find out the reason. My items are not featured, No increment on demo pages. Any thoughts?
Sales are not a regular curve.
The marketplace is going to keep getting bigger and bigger. Especially after the launch of the new CSS + WP plugins categories, I’m not surprised.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Item was Featured
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Yup, you’re right. Sales are going up
Interesting thought Jeff, but if the marketplace is getting bigger then the products at the top of the list will surly get more purchases but the items with little sales that show towards the bottom will still stay at the bottom?
Could be way off and I’m only a customer not a seller.