3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
rdcstout says

I am using twenty eleven right now and frankly its just fine one thing I would really like to have is a home page to be broken down in to categories displaying three or four of the most recent posts from each category. That and it look a little more finished.

I purchased one theme but OMG it was a hot mess after hours of messing with it I still could not get it to look like the demo.

What can you suggest that is well going to transition smoothy from twenty eleven and look a bit better offering some nice front page options?

rogerstout.com

17 posts
  • Located in Russian Federation
GentleThemes says

That’s the problem many themes published here have, the first thing I’d suggest is to look at the theme’s documentation, most likely there is a section which describes the steps you need to perform to get the “demo-like” look. Or hire someone who will modify the 1211 theme for you. That’s an awesome theme, so adapting it for your needs can be a smarter choice than trying to install a ready-made universal theme.

3 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
rdcstout says

Seems like what really need to do then is create a page. I assume someone has some plugins that will give me the options I want and I can add this to the new page. I will have to do some investigation. I am surprised people don’t sell just front pages as add ons.

by
by
by
by
by
by