3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Mansoor250984 says

Can you any one please suggest me how can improve my design so theme forest pass my design. I have already 2 time submit my design but they has to be rejected so please guide me how can make much better design to pass on theme forest.

here is my design http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4246/404page.jpg

Thanks

2152 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Argentina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says

too simple , even the 404 makes me crazy has a kind of weird effect .. anyway .. no features , too much gray .. too plain , shadows are bad implemented .. i admit is organized but need more improovements.

355 posts
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
LubosVolovar says

you must learn and practice, there is no other way to pass TF requirements.

10 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Romania
ducanul says

It looks nice, but outdated. These days, the most popular templates are the ones that contain at least one of the following: blurred backgrounds, resizable elements to be suited for responsive development, Google Fonts, minimalistic structure, social icons with only one color (not gradients with different colors). I would start by adding a subtle noise to the background, maybe some illustrations (that are free to use, of course). The best thing to do is to constantly follow top authors from Envato and improve your skills. It is a good start, you have potential, so why not make something of it? Good luck and work!

70 posts
  • Exclusive Author
MJTheme says

i think it is good work but need some change ,typography,alignment,flat design can be better than now

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Mansoor250984 says

too simple , even the 404 makes me crazy has a kind of weird effect .. anyway .. no features , too much gray .. too plain , shadows are bad implemented .. i admit is organized but need more improovements.

Thanks for give me suggestion can you provide me PSD documentation for theme forst.

2152 posts
  • Argentina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says
by
by