3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Mansoor250984 says

Can you any one please suggest me how can improve my design so theme forest pass my design. I have already 2 time submit my design but they has to be rejected so please guide me how can make much better design to pass on theme forest.

here is my design http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4246/404page.jpg

Thanks

2222 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

too simple , even the 404 makes me crazy has a kind of weird effect .. anyway .. no features , too much gray .. too plain , shadows are bad implemented .. i admit is organized but need more improovements.

543 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

you must learn and practice, there is no other way to pass TF requirements.

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Romania
ducanul says

It looks nice, but outdated. These days, the most popular templates are the ones that contain at least one of the following: blurred backgrounds, resizable elements to be suited for responsive development, Google Fonts, minimalistic structure, social icons with only one color (not gradients with different colors). I would start by adding a subtle noise to the background, maybe some illustrations (that are free to use, of course). The best thing to do is to constantly follow top authors from Envato and improve your skills. It is a good start, you have potential, so why not make something of it? Good luck and work!

70 posts
MJTheme says

i think it is good work but need some change ,typography,alignment,flat design can be better than now

3 posts
Mansoor250984 says

too simple , even the 404 makes me crazy has a kind of weird effect .. anyway .. no features , too much gray .. too plain , shadows are bad implemented .. i admit is organized but need more improovements.

Thanks for give me suggestion can you provide me PSD documentation for theme forst.

2222 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
manuelvega says
by
by
by
by
by