ThemesHolic says

Many thanks dnx!

Grazie Pirate_Dominic :D

3 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
MikeBWD says

Hi initially Looks very similar to the other themas on this site. possibly a little too much animation.

As a user looking for a site to set up for a client it lacks some basic stuff I look for:
Mixed image gallery/portfolio (landscape and portrait)with no cropping or distortion of the images.
It looks like it is designed to look good but not for a novice to update. clients update badly and need to be restricted like the amazing xStandard editor.
images need to link to re-sized not original (no example)floated in good text…..
The more I have tried to use WordPress for websites the more I realize it need a lot more work than simply purchase a theme, and for some sites gonne back to the old SSI designs and dreamweaver.

If anybody wants to make a turn key solution for a good site with all the things you need that would be great, and that would sell!
Mike

42 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
ThemesHolic says

Hi Mike,

are you talk about this?

Grid Sizes and Wall Sizes

?

42 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
ThemesHolic says

Hi Mike,

are you talk about this?

Grid Sizes and Wall Sizes

?

I forgot Posts Preview Sizes and Team Sizes :)

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
MikeBWD says

Hi
Haven’t had time to look too deeply so forgive if points are addressed.
Preview Default.
Looks fine but just landscape not sure how portrait would work. image size amendments look to keep aspect ratio (good) but are crushed and cropped not sure if crushing is to improve retina display?,
Links look like they go to the original image upload. I know this is a bit of a WP bug but having a fix is 100% needed, if possible have as part of a theme.

Could you add two landscape and portrait images around 3000px, I would be interested to see how it comes out.
Mike

by
by
by
by
by
by