7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Denmark
MadsK says

I’m really enjoying this site because of all the diverse artists and their tracks but one thing i am missing is a feature to download a “demo” version of each file.

Maybe a really low quality clip would be generated when you upload your file and the Envato Voice which is played when you listen to the tracks here would also be featured.

It would really make it easier to see if the music your are about to buy fits into your project.

346 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
musicformedia says

Yup I agree completely – there is software that will allow you to download the mp3 demo you are hearing in the preview, but for the less web savvy people there should be a download the demo button so at least you can see how well it works in your project

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

hi Madsk.. I understand what you mean, but don’t you can simply keep playing the music in the window and start the project?..... and you see if it match together

7 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Denmark
MadsK says
Yup I agree completely – there is software that will allow you to download the mp3 demo you are hearing in the preview, but for the less web savvy people there should be a download the demo button so at least you can see how well it works in your project

Yes it way to difficult to have to use software to rip the sample music from the site.

hi Madsk.. I understand what you mean, but don’t you can simply keep playing the music in the window and start the project?..... and you see if it match together

Yeah i tried that but forexample in After Effects you want to put in some audio markers and trim the sample to see if it actually will fit your project.

It would be a lot easier to just be able to get a really low quality sample to play around with. :)

67 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
DokZayas says
It would be a lot easier to just be able to get a really low quality sample to play around with. :)

+1 It would be a huge benefit to potential customers.

341 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
joshhunsaker says

another 1-up for this idea…good one.

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

alright.. +1 :)

by
by
by
by
by
by