20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Hyuga says

Hello, Now if we want to withdraw our money, we have to wait until 15th next month, but this is not fair. Will be great if we will receive money in the same month. For example, now is 14 Octomber and I want to withdraw my money, will be great if I will receive my money on 15 Octomber, not on 15 November. When somebody buy an script, Envato get money instantly and it’s not fair for us, for authors to wait more than 1 month for our money. For example I really need my money this month (for my father, is sick), I have more than 1000$ but I can’t receive my money and I can’t help my father, because I have to wait until 15 November. That’s not fair :(

1313 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Indonesia
+2 more
canimalition says

Yeah… I agree with you, what about I want to withdrawal my money in anytime? in this minutes, hour, or day, why I must long to wait about 1 months… :o

552 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Mufaddal says

It has been debated a thousand times and yet we have not got this facility. This thread will get few replies..people will give excuses of this and that..nuthing will come out constructive.

I apologize for the sarcastic tone but this option is very useful…i dont agree that we should get money instantly but atleast 2 twice a month is would be very nice.

Regards

Mufaddal

808 posts We're a nice team!
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
ThemeFocus says

I agree with you,hope change waitting 15 days to 5 days.That’s very good for all author.

3748 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says

After more than 10 years freelancing, i can assure you i’ll sign any client who will pay me for sure on next month.

20 posts
+4 more
Hyuga says

We work here, we help our customers, we are trying to offer great stuff for all envato users, it’s our rights to be paid when we need the money (money from our work), not when they want. Without authors, Envato “is dead” and they know that, so why they don’t make these things to be good for all, not just for envato.

1593 posts Chris Robinson
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
contempoinc says

1st and 15th would be nice, but it’ll never happen.

1180 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
garethcoker Envato team says
pezflash said
After more than 10 years freelancing, i can assure you i’ll sign any client who will pay me for sure on next month.

Haha, this!!!

I have one client who made me wait SIX MONTHS before paying. Fortunately it wasn’t a huge amount of money.

I wouldn’t turn down more frequent payment, but I’m happy with things how they are. That said, there are plenty of sites that are also marketplaces that pay their authors/suppliers instantly (Bandcamp). So, the model does exist.

20 posts
+4 more
Hyuga says

I really don’t understand what is so hard to send payments fastest, because when somebody buy something from here, Envato will receive money instantly, they don’t have to wait, so what is so hard to respect and send money for our work more fastest.

1629 posts Building the Web.
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ZoomIt says
Hyuga said
I really don’t understand what is so hard to send payments fastest, because when somebody buy something from here, Envato will receive money instantly, they don’t have to wait, so what is so hard to respect and send money for our work more fastest.

hmm.. paperwork ?

I think it’s best the way it is now :)

by
by
by
by
by
by