922 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+13 more
MDNW says
What’s wrong with Kubrick?!? I keep submitting it for sale but Kailoon keeps rejecting it. :)

LOL – it’s true though – some buyers trash themes, other buyers create pieces of art that I’d never even imagine were possible.

60 posts High Quality Themes
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
HighThemes says

I think if we can accept at the first point and review them regularly there would be no problem. Having a showcase of the most inspirational uses of our themes will help buyers and authors. Like what woothemes and other theme companies did.

157 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
ThemeFields says
I don’t want a showcase of my template in action, I’ve seen them via Analytics and most of them aren’t pretty. It’s best they just see the live demo that I control how it looks and works.

I totally agree with you. How do you track your themes via Google Analytics? Do you also track your user profile and items statistics on Envato? I heard that it is possiblae by generating special image.

629 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VagrantRadio says
I don’t want a showcase of my template in action, I’ve seen them via Analytics and most of them aren’t pretty. It’s best they just see the live demo that I control how it looks and works.
I totally agree with you. How do you track your themes via Google Analytics? Do you also track your user profile and items statistics on Envato? I heard that it is possiblae by generating special image.

I have a subdomain setup that uses the same analytics for my main site: demo.mydomain.com and I have a link in the footer of the theme and the activate theme page so it shows up when someone clicks on it bringing them to the demo or my site.

For tracking my Envato stats I am building my own stats board using the API . That’s all php, css, and html.

flickr

Flickr teaser

by
by
by
by
by
by