58 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Portugal
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
magikpoink says

There are quite a few of us authors with rather big portfolios and I don’t see a reason not to make it easier to browse what we have to offer. If you take a look at my portfolio (for example, AudioJungle portfolio) and try to browse it, you’ll end up screaming and running! :D And there are some authors with even more items than me! :) Please take a look into it and find a way to make it possible to filter portfolio view into categories and sub-categories while browsing in addition to “show all” like it is now.

A must do!=)

451 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Developer
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
justinfrench Dev says

Since you’re the UX guy…

I’m a UX guy :)

There are quite a few of us authors with rather big portfolios and I don’t see a reason not to make it easier to browse what we have to offer.

Re-thinking author portfolios is definitely on the list (everyone’s list, actually). We will look into it, but I don’t know when yet. The current focus is on item support.

2014 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Since you’re the UX guy…
I’m a UX guy :)
Oh, modesty… :)

There are quite a few of us authors with rather big portfolios and I don’t see a reason not to make it easier to browse what we have to offer.
Re-thinking author portfolios is definitely on the list (everyone’s list, actually). We will look into it, but I don’t know when yet. The current focus is on item support.

Alright, thanks for the reply. Just don’t forget to take my suggestion into consideration during the process of re-thinking the portfolios :):)

451 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Developer
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
justinfrench Dev says
by
by
by
by