5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Rizie says

Hey! I have just a small suggestion for purchasing… I think it would be nice if I have a balance to only show me the lower price. Because I was browsing some new items and thinking wow prices went up when in reality it did not. I understand the lower price is right next to it but it is smaller and in a different color. I would prefer if I had the option of disabling Buy-Now completly as I prefer depositing. This is just a suggestion as a buyer.

5358 posts The Dude Abides
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
CodingJack says

Nobody knows why they did it that way except Envato :P

2276 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

+1

2529 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

I tend to agree with you. Will pass your notes on to the bosses! :)

2952 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

I don’t agree. They choose to do it like that for a reason. I think Envato did enough good move for us to trust them in their decisions.

900 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
CheshireCat says
I don’t agree. They choose to do it like that for a reason. I think Envato did enough good move for us to trust them in their decisions.

Even Envato can get things wrong sometimes you know DD

4336 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

They should listen our buyers ;)

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says
Even Envato can get things wrong sometimes you know DD

Totally right .. but they have the rights to do things wrong. If they choose to make it like that , it’s for a reason.

They have the stats .. they know their buyers 10000x more than we do. It’s like complaining about how the manager of a hockey team work , it’s easier to do it from our living room.

Hope that make sense. :)

4662 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Envato doesn’t always get it right when they make changes to the site… when they added categories on ActiveDen top menu, they removed ‘All Files’ category initially, buyers and authors complained and they added ‘All Files’ category… and there are lots of other examples. So if generally most disagree with a change it is possible that they will rethink the change… which I seriously hope in this case.

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says
Envato doesn’t always get it right when they make changes to the site… when they added categories on ActiveDen top menu, they left out ‘All Files’ category initially, buyers and authors complained and they added ‘All Files’ category… and there are lots of other examples. So if generally most disagree with a change it is possible that they will rethink the change… which I seriously hope in this case.

Yeah but everybody already talked about it and they haven’t change it … I am totally favorable about the fact that people have to say what is wrong and what is right but when they choose to stick to something , it’s for a reason.

You are totally right , they are not perfect but I think they know what they do and they will apply changes if it’s not ok.

They told us 1000000000 time that it was the first phase of a big change in the way buyer buy stuff … so let’s be patient and wait to see what’s next.

And if they find out in 3 month that is wasnt a good idea .. and they drop price by 2$ .. all new buyers will say : Hey ! File are cheapperrrrr !!! AWESOME !! and then we will make more sales and regain everything we lost :) haha

by
by
by
by
by
by