827 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
+8 more
wpbakery says

Guys I’m planning to surprise one girl with my cooking skills and looking for a good recipe, that isn’t to complicated, but will taste delicious and looks amazing!

Does any one have some recommendations? :)

1312 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
LGLab says

Have a look on here, I usually go to Jamie for inspiration, he has got nice ideas that are usually not that that hard to cook:

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes

827 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
+8 more
wpbakery says
Have a look on here, I usually go to Jamie for inspiration, he has got nice ideas that are usually not that that hard to cook:

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes

Thanks! I will take a look!

3256 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says

Valium and alcohol… easy to make and girls love that… you will be surprised :-) LOL

ps

of course I’m kidding :-)

827 posts
+8 more
wpbakery says
Valium and alcohol… easy to make and girls love that… you will be surprised :-) LOL

ps

:D

3868 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
flashjunkie says

A good old fashioned Spag Bol won over CC for me :)

Although be careful what you wish for :P I can’t get rid of her now :D

2114 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fifty_tons says

ps

HAHAHA

edit: how about bread and butter? :D. I can teach you how to amke chinese noodles :D. No, seriously, I hate cooking but when I get into the kitchen like once a year magic happens :D

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Belgium Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Chopped says

Prawn with curry and noodles with stirbaked veggies :p

2201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says

Order Chinese food, problem solved.

I don’t know what she likes but if she likes oysters then get oysters. Oysters with a wedge of lemon is all you need.

715 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
majd_abdul says

Take a look in the fridge to see what ingredients you have, then check out this site:

http://www.recipepuppy.com/

by
by
by
by
by
by