3012 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says

hey guys i have been lucky enough..get a licenes from kayako. envato uses the same software so i wanted to share a few screen shots

\\ \\ \\

if anyone is interested to check out the admin area and staff area.. let me know ill set it up

3012 posts
+2 more
TNL3542 says

hey guys i have been lucky enough..get a licenes from kayako. envato uses the same software so i wanted to share a few screen shots

\\ \\ \\

if anyone is interested to check out the admin area and staff area.. let me know ill set it up

hmmm no replys darn

2228 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

I don’t get the purpose of this thread…

3012 posts
+2 more
TNL3542 says

its not that hard to get.. im just trying to show other maketplace members what support ticket software that envato uses.. and let them the look and feel of it

170 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
michaeldale says

Kayako have a free trial on their website. Anyone can sign up and test it if they wish.

You should check out CodeCanyon, there are a number of great ticketing systems for sale. Almost all are cheaper than even one month of Kayako (and you get the source code etc).

3012 posts
+2 more
TNL3542 says

it is a little hard to install.. has over 4,000 files.. and plus i have a paid year licenes i dont pay monthly

2228 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

its not that hard to get.. im just trying to show other maketplace members what support ticket software that envato uses.. and let them the look and feel of it

maybe it’s because I’m from videohive but I don’t get what’s the purpose of looking into the support software envato uses? Because we all wait weeks for support to reply and want to take a look at the maybe crappy UI that causes these long response times?

Or is the envato marketplace such a great website that it is interesting for others to see how the software looks like it’s made with?

Please excuse my ignorance here, but if someone posts in videohive forums and offers me to take a look at Nuke or other software hollywood uses in his movies I would also ask myself these questions.

by
by
by
by
by
by