I am just wondering how you folks handle your Theme Forest customers signing up to your own private support forums?
I noticed a few saying sign up with a private key, but I am unsure how to get this data from Themeforest and using it as a required key for the sign up process.
Any advice would be appreciated.
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
Hey! That’s nice. Just bought it and installed.
I have to say, it’s pretty neat but there’s a bug :
Fun Fact Revenue compared to last month 51%
It’s not fun at all!
Thanks for the replies fellas.
Seems WP is the way to go… Feels strange being a Tumblr author, but hey!