924 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

What is a polite and reasonable amount of time to wait for a reply after submitting a Ticket, before asking the status?

1620 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

It all depends on the nature of the issue at hand as some more complex problems/issues might take a bit longer to investigate, etc. Also, it’s currently the weekend and most of our Support Staff are available in the US which means it’s still in the middle of the night in some states. Due to this it might take a tad longer to receive a reply from Support.

However, as long as it’s a not-so-complicated issue it shouldn’t take more than 1-3 days at tops depending on workload and weekend. Usually it’s 1-2 days but weekends might vary as one would like to spend time with one’s family, etc.

For faster Support one can send a Tweet to @envato_support with the Ticket ID and they will have a look at it asap.

Hope that helps :)

924 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+5 more
joiaco says

It all depends on the nature of the issue at hand as some more complex problems/issues might take a bit longer to investigate, etc. Also, it’s currently the weekend and most of our Support Staff are available in the US which means it’s still in the middle of the night in some states. Due to this it might take a tad longer to receive a reply from Support.

However, as long as it’s a not-so-complicated issue it shouldn’t take more than 1-3 days at tops depending on workload and weekend. Usually it’s 1-2 days but weekends might vary as one would like to spend time with one’s family, etc.

For faster Support one can send a Tweet to @envato_support with the Ticket ID and they will have a look at it asap.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks PatrikL, in fact the support reply was so fast i missed it in my email, which is why i asked! My error.

5559 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Ha! That’s what we should strive for…answer the ticket before you even ask it :)

765 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+7 more
EladChai says

lol :D good one!

by
by
by
by
by
by