2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Hi All!

We’re currently upgrading our support software which is going to make life a lot easier on our support staff and also anyone sending in support tickets. The system will be down for about 4 hours from the time of this post.

Please note you will still be able to send in tickets and tweet us, however, our reply will be delayed until the upgrade is complete and we are able to clear out the tickets from this downtime. We really appreciate your patience during this, and I’ll update this post when the upgrade is complete.

Any questions about the upgrade? Feel free to post here or just send me a tweet on the @Envato_Support twitter account.

Cheers! :)

438 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
christopherjon says

NO! Don’t Do It!

What am I supposed to do for the next four hours?

3047 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

Great! What software are you using to handle support?

675 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+11 more
cudazi Envato team says
dtbaker said

I’m curious too!

2541 posts
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

@Christopher – Submit some new files :P

dtbaker said

David & Curt,

We’ve been using Kayako for a long time ( http://www.kayako.com/ ), we’re just upgrading to a new and improved version at the moment :)

626 posts
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
+9 more
Kriesi says

Hey! I just recieved a email confirmation that this months payment was made. But other than usually the email is a little odd since it tells me the payment was done via swift but it was sent to an email adress. (and unfortunatley the email adress is one of my support-co workers and not mine)

I hope that this is just a bug in your email template but would be happy if you could check that for me. Thanks :)

Hi Christian,

We just processed your request for XXXXX (less $35.00 transaction fee) USD via swift.
Your payment was sent to xxxx@xxxxx.com.

Happy Spending!

Regards
Envato Marketplaces

Unfortunate timing for your ticket system to be down so I am hijacking this thread :(

147 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
FlexiPress says
2541 posts
+9 more
CreatingDrew says
Kriesi said
Hey! I just recieved a email confirmation that this months payment was made. But other than usually the email is a little odd since it tells me the payment was done via swift but it was sent to an email adress. (and unfortunatley the email adress is one of my support-co workers and not mine)

I hope that this is just a bug in your email template but would be happy if you could check that for me. Thanks :)

Hi Christian,

We just processed your request for XXXXX (less $35.00 transaction fee) USD via swift.

Happy Spending!

Regards
Envato Marketplaces
Unfortunate timing for your ticket system to be down so I am hijacking this thread :(
Hi Kriesi,

I’ll check with the necessary staff on this and email you either personally or via the system as soon as I hear back. Cheers :)

626 posts
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
+9 more
Kriesi says

Thanks Drew :)

245 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+2 more
Jun Envato team says
Kriesi said

Hi Christian,

Happy Spending!

Regards
Envato Marketplaces

Hey Kriesi, I can confirm that your SWIFT payment was processed correctly. For some reason there was an email attached to your SWIFT request, thats why our system added that to the notification template. So everything is ok with your SWIFT withdraw :)

by
by
by
by
by
by