Thanks a lot for checking Jun! Time to relax my nerves now :D

claythecinemaguy
claythecinemaguy Recent Posts Threads Started
116 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
claythecinemaguy says

why can’t we just e-mail. help@audiojungle.net or something. why the ticket?

3007 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United States
TNL3542 says

its eaiser to track cutomers that way thats why they have a support ticketing system i also have a ticketing system :)

2541 posts
  • United States
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
CreatingDrew says
claythecinemaguy said

Hi Clay,

Good question. Due to the massive amount of emails and tickets we receive each day we really need software like this to track issues, tickets, customer problems, all kinds of things. I actually get a little bit of anxiety trying to think of how we’d do it without all the awesome software available to organize things :D

However, I think you’ll find submitting a “regular” ticket only takes a minute or two at most, and it really helps us organize things and get back to you faster in the long run. :)

2541 posts
  • United States
+4 more
CreatingDrew says

We’re done with the upgrade. Unfortunately, we had some issues so we had to rollback to the old system for now and try again in the near future. The support staff will be clearing out tickets from the downtime and getting replies out ASAP , we appreciate all of your patience everyone! :)

441 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Australia
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
pixelnourish says
CreatingDrew said
claythecinemaguy said

Hi Clay,

Good question. Due to the massive amount of emails and tickets we receive each day we really need software like this to track issues, tickets, customer problems, all kinds of things. I actually get a little bit of anxiety trying to think of how we’d do it without all the awesome software available to organize things :D

However, I think you’ll find submitting a “regular” ticket only takes a minute or two at most, and it really helps us organize things and get back to you faster in the long run. :)

I would assume, adding to what Drew said, that it helps potential issues such as emails being bounced (incorrect address typed for example), emails being sent to spam, and other things like that

It also gives the support guys a ticket number they can work with. Rather than refer to emails with vague subjects such as “That bug”, they can refer to ticket numbers :)

Just assumptions though :)

2541 posts
  • United States
+4 more
CreatingDrew says
pixelnourish said
CreatingDrew said
claythecinemaguy said

Hi Clay,

I would assume, adding to what Drew said, that it helps potential issues such as emails being bounced (incorrect address typed for example), emails being sent to spam, and other things like that

It also gives the support guys a ticket number they can work with. Rather than refer to emails with vague subjects such as “That bug”, they can refer to ticket numbers :)

Just assumptions though :)

Definitely, all the things you mentioned are indeed very helpful, there are probably hundreds of features we couldn’t do without! :bigsmile:

422 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
vahid Staff says

Support system sounds more elaborate than it actually is.

Tickets are basically email threads. And the support system is basically gmail tracking with multiple user log in access and an awful interface. :-)

This allows multiple support staff to log into the one email account (actually it simultaneously handles several departments / email addresses) and all of their replies are logged.

1 post
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
spohost says
dtbaker said
Great! What software are you using to handle support?

My guess is it is ApathyUnlimited 5.0 because I don’t think these guys give a damn

by
by
by
by
by
by