• Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
andre28 says

My last item approved has been priced very low, at least half compared to all the similar item in the marketplace. I tried to contact support but when i try to open a ticket, an error page occur, and it continue saying that the captcha code isn’t correct… i tried 4-5 times, the same error occur… what can i do?

596 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
MikeMoloney says

hmmm, maybe just wait for staff response. Or if you want to embrace the low price. Advertise it as 50% off and see if you can get alot of sales? People might see that it is really low priced compared to the rest and then they may purchase it?

333 posts Andre28 - Envato Elite Author
  • Elite Author
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
andre28 says

Are you experiencing the same problem with the support ticket? Because i tried also with different browser but the same error occur.

there is a page with this message: #1 [internal function]: Controller_Submit->Confirmation() #2 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php(335): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/Module/class.SWIFT_Module.php(164): SWIFT _Controller::Load(Object(SWIFT_Interface), Object(SWIFT_Module), Object(SWIFT_Router), false) #4 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(765): SWIFT _Module->ExecuteController() #5 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(919): SWIFT ->Initialize() #6 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/swift.php(152): SWIFT ::GetInstance() #7 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/index.php(28): require_once(’/var/www/resolv…’) #8 {main} Invalid Core Data: Department, Status, Priority, Type (library/class.SWIFT.php:768)

0 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/modules/tickets/client/class.Controller_Submit.php(459): SWIFT _Ticket::Create(‘Price way to lo…’, ‘andre28’, ‘andreabalzano_8…’, ‘http://graphicr...', 5, ‘4’, ‘7’, ‘0’, ‘60057’, 0, 1, 2, 1, ’’, 0, true)

5169 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

Have you tried tweeting Support? – http://twitter.com/#!/envato_support

369 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
saptarang says

Are you experiencing the same problem with the support ticket? Because i tried also with different browser but the same error occur. there is a page with this message: #0 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/modules/tickets/client/class.Controller_Submit.php(459): SWIFT _Ticket::Create(‘Price way to lo…’, ‘andre28’, ‘andreabalzano_8…’, ‘http://graphicr...', 5, ‘4’, ‘7’, ‘0’, ‘60057’, 0, 1, 2, 1, ’’, 0, true) #1 [internal function]: Controller_Submit->Confirmation() #2 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php(335): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/Module/class.SWIFT_Module.php(164): SWIFT _Controller::Load(Object(SWIFT_Interface), Object(SWIFT_Module), Object(SWIFT_Router), false) #4 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(765): SWIFT _Module->ExecuteController() #5 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(919): SWIFT ->Initialize() #6 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/swift.php(152): SWIFT ::GetInstance() #7 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/index.php(28): require_once(’/var/www/resolv…’) #8 {main} Invalid Core Data: Department, Status, Priority, Type (library/class.SWIFT.php:768)

Yes, I’m also getting same error.

333 posts Andre28 - Envato Elite Author
  • Elite Author
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
andre28 says

Have you tried tweeting Support? – http://twitter.com/#!/envato_support
i don’t have twitter sorry
5169 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

No problem. I’ll send in a ticket.

2541 posts
  • United States
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
CreatingDrew says

Thanks for letting us know about this guys, I’ll do some testing with the team and bring this to the attention of the developers. Thanks again! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by