- Forum Superstar
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Russian Federation
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
I submitted two support tickets about 3 days ago and no aswers so far while it was advised about 24 hour (or may be longer for something difficult). Timing is fine, i don’t have anything urgent.
The problem I have is full uncertainty. I don’t have any automatic emails about my tickets even don’t have confirmation email of submitting.
why don’t you have support tickets tracking system so anybody can track submitted tickets and status (like for example: received, under review, resolved, rejected,...) and may be request position in line as well as after ticket resolution would be great to be able to rate how user liked support results.
Usual but very user-useful thing.
Best Regards, AndVlad