7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Snakelive says

That place is a train-wreck. I even somehow found a photoshoped picture of myself licking some guys sneak on there (my back-head was similar to some neonazi guy from russia so they used it) :D

:)

7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Snakelive says

I can’t help but read your posts with a thick Russian accent. I hope it’s true-to-life. That VK site looks like a total rip-off of Facebook…

Sorry for my english ^

Vk is not my favourite service, but I must to use it, couse it very strong communication and business instrument in Russia. Very much people “LIVE” in vk every day and find information.

And ok, it has more friendly interface than Facebook ^

happinessengineer
happinessengineer Recent Posts Threads Started
14 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
happinessengineer says

Sorry for my english ^^

BTW it wasn’t about your grammar or something like it (I myself am a non-native English speaker and I know how hard it is to learn a new language) it was just about the words you use, your sentences structure and so on. It’s just funny, not necessarily wrong that’s it :)

About the VK, the devs will have a better input on this than me, but it’s a cost-benefit analysis. For instance, it’ll cost us $X to implement that (X hours * the hourly rate), and that will bring us $Y in sales. For those who have 5% of sales coming from Russia it’s hard to make it more important than another new feature that will bring more sales, you know.

-roch

1 post
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Olga_Koff says

Sorry for my english ^

BTW it wasn’t about your grammar or something like it (I myself am a non-native English speaker and I know how hard it is to learn a new language) it was just about the words you use, your sentences structure and so on. It’s just funny, not necessarily wrong that’s it :)

About the VK, the devs will have a better input on this than me, but it’s a cost-benefit analysis. For instance, it’ll cost us $X to implement that (X hours * the hourly rate), and that will bring us $Y in sales. For those who have 5% of sales coming from Russia it’s hard to make it more important than another new feature that will bring more sales, you know.

-roch

Thx for support and opinion! ^

Good luck for you and your development business :)

Snakelive

738 posts
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in United States Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Jar says

Sorry for my english ^^

-roch

Yep, definitely didn’t have trouble understanding you OP, sorry if my message seemed that way.

by
by
by
by
by
by