3 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Norway
androoo
says

Why does support take so long to reply to a ticket.. is there anyway of getting hold of these guys for a latest version of a theme ? i have developers sitting around waiting..

3 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Norway
androoo
says

because your support takes so long i had to buy again the theme just to get the new version, sort it out, thats [language removed] ridiculous.

1763 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Power Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
+10 more
tommusrhodus
says

If you’ve already bought a theme, all you need to do is go to the “downloads” page of your themeforest account to re-download the latest version…

974 posts Rock 'N' Roll
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Most Wanted Winner
+4 more
LSVRthemes
says

You can download the latest version of any purchased item from your account / downloads. No need to contact support for that.

3 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Norway
androoo
says

thats the point i wasnt able to they had removed the download and then dont reply to support tickets, i only bought the theme recently

2065 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
+9 more
FinalDestiny
says

If the theme was removed since you purchased it, there’s not much you can do about it, Envato recommends you to download the item immediately, as the author may remove it at anytime, since it’s their item, not Envato’s.

If it wasn’t removed, you should be able to download it normally from the Downloads section

1941 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Industrious API Inventor
  • Feedback Guru
+18 more
SamBerson
says

@androoo – please don’t swear. It’s rude and immature.

by
by
by
by
by
by