596 posts THINK DIFFERENT
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
Generator says

Hi guys. Hope you can help a VideoHiver. Quickly.

Need to convert .swf to Quicktime .mov.

Export from Flash no good as animation is scripted (AS2-yikes-greensock-tweenNano).

TIA

1633 posts fueledweb.com
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
RimmonTrieu says

I don’t think it’s possible if the animation is scripted. You have to use screen capture software with high framerate.

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

I can tell you this since you are AE maker you can do some converter on other format from a swf to a video but the quality will never be the same as your AE standers on the pixel ,even capture software if you have some effect like practical you are wasting your time, since quality will not look good as working on AE project ,I spend once 2 days trying to convert one of my flash effect from swf to the AE platform (and i know well my way with AE software)base on video output ,it was a waste of time on my part .

by
by
by
by
by
by