I’m setting the browser title as one does using swfaddress (v2.3) & as I have done many times, but this time the browser title is being formatted like it was a url. (ie. “%20” for a space etc. I have no idea why this is happening, it’s probably something simple, but its eluding me so far.
Anyone come accross this before? Know why its happening? I’ve used this same code for both this opperation in the past and there was no problem. The only thing I’ve changed is switching from SWFAddress 2.2 to 2.3.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
Ha Sweet. Thanks Tean! You know, now that I think of it, I beieve I did this in version 2.2 of swfaddress but forgot all about it since! Ha. Groovy. Back in business….
Thanks again. Donagh