587 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
grandelelo says

I’m experiencing this problem with SWEFT payout… I received the email confirmation on August 15th and till today NOTHING , when im my be able to get the money… please help???

Hello Gredelelo!

When I made the payments I check off in the system that payment has been sent and the email is then generated. However since this problem has occurred somewhere in our banking portal the email was sent even though the payment didn’t get properly processed.

Myself and the accounts team will be re-preparing the SWIFT payments and processing the payments on Monday morning AEST . I’m not sure how long the payment will take to get to your bank – but I would expect it to take just as long as it normally does.

I hope that helps.

OK, thanks, im worried because is my first payout, im to exited :)

616 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
uniquefx says

Thanks for the info! Will we receive another confirmation email about the processing?

1100 posts inlifethrill
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
InlifeThrill says

Thanks for the info! Will we receive another confirmation email about the processing?

I echo this question? Would be nice.

725 posts WordPress Ninja
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
TylerQuinn says

Thanks for the update!

422 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
vahid Envato team says

I echo this question? Would be nice.

You wont get another confirmation email – the Marketplace system already has you checked off as paid.

We will however be contacting the dozen or less authors who got their payments details wrong or who have account problems. This is the same as every other month.

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

Do authors who havent received their swift payment need to open support ticket?

209 posts Make art not war!
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
EAMejia says

Thanks for the update vahid, waiting here too :|

145 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
plamencvetanov says

Yes please vahid,i’ll kindly ask for an answer about that too. I know you wrote us “Myself and the accounts team will be re-preparing the SWIFT payments and processing the payments on Monday morning AEST ” but somewhere has been mentioned that every one affected of this SWIFT transfer delay,need to send a support ticked.Is that something we should do or we just need to wait? Thanks!

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I can’t say for sure, but I don’t think you need to open a Support ticket if you haven’t received your payment yet. From the sounds of it they are going to go through the entire run again and fix the ones that didn’t go out. Vahid will no doubt update you today.

Just didn’t want to flood our Support team with tickets if we didn’t need to :)

7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

till support will answer, your money will be in your wallet. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by