• Author Level 9
  • Featured Author
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
IronykDesign
says

I’m still waiting also.

Hey Alex,

We are on the same boat :) I just received my money a couple of hours ago, so don’t worry. The money should be somewhere here, in our banks. Try to contact your bank tommorow or just check the ATM this evening :)

Thanks Vahid, Sigal, Teresa! :)

80 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Exclusive Author
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • 3 Years of Membership
+2 more
novalex
says

Hey Alex,

We are on the same boat :) I just received my money a couple of hours ago, so don’t worry. The money should be somewhere here, in our banks. Try to contact your bank tommorow or just check the ATM this evening :)

Thanks Vahid, Sigal, Teresa! :)

Thank you for the reassurance. I hope there is a slight delay, and that I did not provide invalid data for the SWIFT payout, as this is my first time using SWIFT .

95 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Featured Author
+4 more
moviePlankton
says

Envato mailed me because of wrong swift informations. So don’t worry, they do their jobs even your account has a problem.

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

Envato mailed me because of wrong swift informations. So don’t worry, they do their jobs even your account has a problem.

except the usual weekend delay I had no problem with payments from envato.

This is one big positive point :) that needs to be said, to balance the criticism I sometime write on the forums.

75 posts Indonez FAQ
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 11
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+12 more
Indonez
says

Already recevied here, Thanks envato :-)

80 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Exclusive Author
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • 3 Years of Membership
+2 more
novalex
says

Finally received mine, thanks Envato, Vahid, Sigal, and anyone involved in fixing the issues with the bank and sending out the rest of the payments :).

1495 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Community Superstar
+12 more
mrcharlesbrown
says

I have received mine couple of hours ago. Thank you Vahid and all the Envato Staff that made sure that everything got sorted out and money sent to the authors that used Swift.

Thank you once again!

by
by
by
by
by
by