1620 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

thats why Misel you should use paypal, in paypal you can choose the curency which you want to use to transfer your money to your local bank. You just change it to usd and it will not convert the money to worst curency in your countries money, so you will get it as dollars and then when you cash it out it will be converted to better currency of your bank and not the third party(paypal or payoneer or mbooker). you should be able to change it in mbooker as well, but its hidden somewhere because surely mb doesnt want you to know that. Research and i am sure you will find it.

1042 posts Massfocus
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has referred 500+ members
+7 more
Massfocus says

I tried swift transfer for the first time this time and i got a mail today the payment is processed. I didn’t get anything in my bank account though. Does it take a couple of days? I read it in the wiki but i just wanted to double check.

188 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
Wlado says

I tried swift transfer for the first time this time and i got a mail today the payment is processed. I didn’t get anything in my bank account though. Does it take a couple of days? I read it in the wiki but i just wanted to double check.

Don’t worry,it takes up to 2 or 3 days..Banks here in Serbia don’t work weekends..It is my fault,I did not enter something right…I guess I could wait next month but the question is when the money will be returned to my account..

3950 posts After Effects Templates
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says

thats why Misel you should use paypal, in paypal you can choose the curency which you want to use to transfer your money to your local bank. You just change it to usd and it will not convert the money to worst curency in your countries money, so you will get it as dollars and then when you cash it out it will be converted to better currency of your bank and not the third party(paypal or payoneer or mbooker). you should be able to change it in mbooker as well, but its hidden somewhere because surely mb doesnt want you to know that. Research and i am sure you will find it.

Thanks i will do small MB research :)

by
by
by
by
by
by