276 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Kopyov says

Hey everyone.

Am i only one here who paid almost 15% fee from the amount? I sent a test request to see how swift transfer works. I paid $35 Envato fee. But the total amount i received is less for $60 besides those $35. The withdrawal amount was a bit higher than $700. My bank has 0% fee for incoming transfers and told me that probably my transfer fee was doubled by the sender, transfer was made directly from Envato without an intermediary bank. Support replied me back with “It happens sometimes” and “the issue is on your side”. Well, not enough for me. Or that’s the normal fee for swift transfer?

7354 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

95$ fee? this is madness :)

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Hi Eugene,

I can understand your alarm at the additional fees but as I explained in my response to the support ticket, what I’ve seen happen before was that a financial institution may not be able to receive the funds directly and may have an intermediary bank which assessed those additional fees.

You should talk to your bank and have them do a trace to see where those funds may have been removed.

It also makes it more difficult to help resolve your issue when you’re posting in several different locations (2 forum threads and a support ticket). Please try and respond only to the support ticket to help us help you more efficiently. :)

276 posts
+6 more
Kopyov says

Jami, sorry about that. I just wanted to find out if that has happened to me only and what’s the usual fee for it, because it was my first swift transfer. If you can help me to solve this issue, please remove this thread

57 posts
+3 more
maarcin says

I’ve got this too. I withdraw e.g. $1000 and get $940. No matter how big my withdrawal is I always pay $35+$25. So you’re not alone :) Bank of course don’t know anything :)

276 posts
+6 more
Kopyov says

I’ve got this too. I withdraw e.g. $1000 and get $940. No matter how big my withdrawal is I always pay $35+$25. So you’re not alone :) Bank of course don’t know anything :)

Where do you live? I mean country :) In my case it was $35 + $60. The bank doesn’t have any commission for incoming transfers.

57 posts
+3 more
maarcin says

Poland and from what I know the money don’t go directly to my bank that’s why I have to pay additional $25.

by
by
by
by
by
by