• Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+1 more
Kopyov says

Hey everyone.

Am i only one here who paid almost 15% fee from the amount? I sent a test request to see how swift transfer works. I paid $35 Envato fee. But the total amount i received is less for $60 besides those $35. The withdrawal amount was a bit higher than $700. My bank has 0% fee for incoming transfers and told me that probably my transfer fee was doubled by the sender, transfer was made directly from Envato without an intermediary bank. Support replied me back with “It happens sometimes” and “the issue is on your side”. Well, not enough for me. Or that’s the normal fee for swift transfer?

6763 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+1 more
doru says

95$ fee? this is madness :)

1947 posts Do the Needful
  • Envato Staff
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Support Staff
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+7 more
JamiGibbs Staff says

Hi Eugene,

I can understand your alarm at the additional fees but as I explained in my response to the support ticket, what I’ve seen happen before was that a financial institution may not be able to receive the funds directly and may have an intermediary bank which assessed those additional fees.

You should talk to your bank and have them do a trace to see where those funds may have been removed.

It also makes it more difficult to help resolve your issue when you’re posting in several different locations (2 forum threads and a support ticket). Please try and respond only to the support ticket to help us help you more efficiently. :)

269 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Kopyov says

Jami, sorry about that. I just wanted to find out if that has happened to me only and what’s the usual fee for it, because it was my first swift transfer. If you can help me to solve this issue, please remove this thread

56 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
maarcin says

I’ve got this too. I withdraw e.g. $1000 and get $940. No matter how big my withdrawal is I always pay $35+$25. So you’re not alone :) Bank of course don’t know anything :)

269 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Kopyov says

I’ve got this too. I withdraw e.g. $1000 and get $940. No matter how big my withdrawal is I always pay $35+$25. So you’re not alone :) Bank of course don’t know anything :)

Where do you live? I mean country :) In my case it was $35 + $60. The bank doesn’t have any commission for incoming transfers.

56 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
maarcin says

Poland and from what I know the money don’t go directly to my bank that’s why I have to pay additional $25.

by
by
by
by
by
by