457 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says
MsTrends said
Nissim_Payoneer said

When you select the Payoneer payment method and are directed to the application page, you will see at the bottom of the first page an option to apply for the bank transfer service.

I have checked homepage of payoneer, as well as my account in payoneer site, i cannot see any option to apply for bank transfer.

The option is only available when opening a new Payoneer account. If you already have a Payoneer account and would like to switch to the bank transfer service (or vice versa), you need to contact our Customer Support department and they will assist you in making the switch (the partner/affiliate program you applied with must also support the local bank transfer service)

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

51 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Cosmive says

Anjum,

I have been using moneybookers with meezan bank since the last 1 year. Costs only $3 per transaction.

274 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Anjum says
Cosmive said
Anjum, I have been using moneybookers with meezan bank since the last 1 year. Costs only $3 per transaction.

Uzair are you have a fcy usd account?

how much you’ve sent for $3 fee via moneybookers and what is the time period for get money into our account.

173 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
MsTrends says
Nissim_Payoneer said
the partner/affiliate program you applied with must also support the local bank transfer

In your blog u have said that envato supports payoneer Swift trasnfer. I think it would not be an issue.

I will change my account type from card to swift, but i wanted to know what type of bank account i need, Foreign Currency Bank (e.g. US Dollar Account) or local currency account?

457 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says
MsTrends said
Nissim_Payoneer said
the partner/affiliate program you applied with must also support the local bank transfer

In your blog u have said that envato supports payoneer Swift trasnfer. I think it would not be an issue.

I will change my account type from card to swift, but i wanted to know what type of bank account i need, Foreign Currency Bank (e.g. US Dollar Account) or local currency account?

Hey,

It depends on your country. We offer local transfers for 35 countries (sentd in local currency/Euro) and USD SWIFT transfer for an additional 168+ countries. I believe, though, that even with USD transfers if you have a non-USD account your bank will simply convert the incoming funds.

When switching from the prepaid card payment method to the bank transfer service, you’ll need to contact our CS department and they will assist you in making the switch.

If you want to tell me which country you’re in, I can tell you if we offer local bank transfer of SWIFT .

Thanks,

173 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
MsTrends says
Nissim_Payoneer said

If you want to tell me which country you’re in, I can tell you if we offer local bank transfer of SWIFT .

I’m from Pakistan!

457 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says
MsTrends said
Nissim_Payoneer said

I’m from Pakistan!

For Pakistan we offer USD SWIFT transfers. I would suggest you check with your bank as to your options/applicable fees.

51 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Cosmive says
Anjum said
Cosmive said
Anjum, I have been using moneybookers with meezan bank since the last 1 year. Costs only $3 per transaction.

Uzair are you have a fcy usd account?

how much you’ve sent for $3 fee via moneybookers and what is the time period for get money into our account.

Max i ever transferred was like $250 with the same $2.80. Money, normally reaches me within 3 -4 days. I tried to use standard chartered but that didn’t work out.

I am sending you my skype ID via your profile page so we can stay in touch.

29 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Located in Pakistan
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
ubaidullahbutt says

Did you ever used wire transfer? How much time it takes to reach?

by
by
by
by
by
by