854 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
MoeHaydar says

Because Skrill is playing bad I chose to close my accounts and use other methods.

I wanted to ask authors about SWIFT withdrawals here:
They state here that thy take $35 for every transfer. I wanted to ask authors that used this type of withdrawal if there are other hidden fees? (Not necessary by envato) .

Also what is the Intermediary Bank – Bank Code input field ?

Thanks

850 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Egypt
+2 more
25EGY says

Hi bro, Me too waiting the answer!

441 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has referred 1000+ members Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
readactor says
I wanted to ask authors that used this type of withdrawal if there are other hidden fees? (Not necessary by envato) .

yes, depending on how many intermediary banks are used to transfer your money from envato to your local bank. usually are around 25$, but this month i had the surprise to discover that cost me around 60$ beside the envato 35$ fees.

138 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
x4er0 says

Hidden fees? If you don’t have a multi currency bank account – the answer is Yes. (but it depends on the bank where you have an account)

854 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
MoeHaydar says

Hidden fees? If you don’t have a multi currency bank account – the answer is Yes. (but it depends on the bank where you have an account)

My account has the same currency as here.

441 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has referred 1000+ members Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
readactor says

it doesn’t matter the currency, except your local will convert the amount at your account currency, but that is between yr bank and you.

even you transfer $ from envato to your local $ account, you will pay fees for the banks used like intermediary for your wire transfer.

854 posts
+5 more
MoeHaydar says

it doesn’t matter the currency, except your local will convert the amount at your account currency, but that is between yr bank and you. even you transfer $ from envato to your local $ account, you will pay fees for the banks used like intermediary for your wire transfer.

I always receive SWIFT transfers from international banks and this is never done. So this is safe for me. Thanks for the info

616 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
uniquefx says

Seems to be 2×35$ for me.

1692 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members
+6 more
Firsh says

You could do this via Payoneer local bank transfer, should be cheaper.

854 posts
+5 more
MoeHaydar says

You could do this via Payoneer local bank transfer, should be cheaper.

I’ll take a look at Payoneer.

by
by
by
by
by
by