238 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sweden
dansjostedt says

Hello! I am in need of some help here.. I have a design that I need to convert to responsive html5 and I don’t have alot of money atm (between jobs).

So I would like to make a proposal.

The website I want coded is going up here on themeforest and in return for coding it (I could do the support since I know a bit of coding but I am no html5 expert) I would offer 1 year of unlimited (bandwidth and space), ad-free, US located hosting and a good profit split on the tf earnings.

If you think this sound good then contact me on my e-mail Dansjostedt@live.se.

3393 posts Nice Guy
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

Why don’t you partner up with a developer? :-/

Later edit: Sorry, only now i’ve saw that “good profit split”.. But i don’t understand the hosting part :D

238 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sweden
dansjostedt says

Why don’t you partner up with a developer? :-/ Later edit: Sorry, only now i’ve saw that “good profit split”.. But i don’t understand the hosting part :D

Since a partnership would be risky for alot of developers and since this is the first design I try to get up here at themeforest the hosting (that I sell for 60 EUR/year) will reduce that risk a little bit.

3393 posts Nice Guy
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

Why don’t you partner up with a developer? :-/ Later edit: Sorry, only now i’ve saw that “good profit split”.. But i don’t understand the hosting part :D
Since a partnership would be risky for alot of developers and since this is the first design I try to get up here at themeforest the hosting (that I sell for 60 EUR/year) will reduce that risk a little bit.

That hosting is useless for seasoned developers who already pay $30-$50 for their VPS hostings. You either come with a good design on the table or not..

238 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sweden
dansjostedt says

That hosting is useless for seasoned developers who already pay $30-$50 for their VPS hostings. You either come with a good design on the table or not..

The design is good, no worries there but the webhosting is still just a bonus, I could switch it into something else that I might be able to do. The biggest question for me is if there is any designer that accually wants to try this.

451 posts
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
LubosVolovar says

You should create a perfect PSD and submit it to PSD category here on TF. If it will get accepted you will find a developer, don’t worry. As Ruben said, I really doubt that any pro developer will be interesting in your hosting offer. At least post screenshots to get some feedback, nobody skilled enough will be wasting a time negotiating with you, you must be the one to get some attention from pro developers.

238 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sweden
dansjostedt says

You should create a perfect PSD and submit it to PSD category here on TF. If it will get accepted you will find a developer, don’t worry. As Ruben said, I really doubt that any pro developer will be interesting in your hosting offer. At least post screenshots to get some feedback, nobody skilled enough will be wasting a time negotiating with you, you must be the one to get some attention from pro developers.

I see. That makes alot of sense (both of you do).

I will post full theme here on tf under the psd category when I finnish fully. I just noticed that I still don’t have all pages. Right now I have: home, blogpost, contact, gallery.

1680 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

That, unfortunately, won’t be accepted.