Hi guys, today I created an item switcher which I am releasing as an open source.
I named it Switcheroo and hosted it on GitHub
It is MIT licenced so do what you want with it, for FAQ check GitHub page, I believe everything is explained there.Quick facts:
- Breaks out of other (ThemeForest/CodeCanyon) iframes
- Has a dark skin, check GitHub
- Both image and textual logo supported, check GitHub
- Free to use and abuse
- No attribution required, just don’t touch the link in the js (links to GitHub page)
If you notice any issue/bug or have feature request, post here or on GitHub and I’ll give it a look.
Feel free to use and abuse, enjoy.
P.S. Thanks goes to pixelentity/bitfade authors for letting me use their items in the preview.
Excellent work ^5
Cool, thanks for share…
I’ll use it with all the sure
Looks very good. Thanks.
Don’t you think it can be optimized? All these bootstrap css, js?
Looks great Ante! Small tip for improvement: there should be some arrow near item name as it is not clear that it is collapsible.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Great work mate.
Great work!!! I’ll definitely be using it, thanks!