Hey guys, wanted to ask for your opinion.Seems like iDevices have problems with iframes and the thing breaks, how would you proceed:
- Remove iframe completely on iDevices
- Remove iframe on all mobile and tablet devices
Unfortunately there is no solution for it that I am aware of (though you would expect iDevices to work well with iFrames…)
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
just kill it on mobile, nobody ever complained about it.
Hey guys, pushed an updateChangelog:
- Optimized bootstrap js and css as to not load the stuff we don’t need
- You now can (have to) set default product (check readme)
- Iframe removes itself when mobile/tablet detected to avoid issues with iDevices
- Added ”+” close to item name to point out there are more items (I hope it’s fine, I did not go with arrow cause wanted to keep it simple)
Really awesome switcher , thanks .
Great stuff, will sure use it for my demos…
Nice job dude! thanks.
Hmmm… why is this flagged?