Hey guys, wanted to ask for your opinion.Seems like iDevices have problems with iframes and the thing breaks, how would you proceed:
- Remove iframe completely on iDevices
- Remove iframe on all mobile and tablet devices
Unfortunately there is no solution for it that I am aware of (though you would expect iDevices to work well with iFrames…)
just kill it on mobile, nobody ever complained about it.
Hey guys, pushed an updateChangelog:
- Optimized bootstrap js and css as to not load the stuff we don’t need
- You now can (have to) set default product (check readme)
- Iframe removes itself when mobile/tablet detected to avoid issues with iDevices
- Added ”+” close to item name to point out there are more items (I hope it’s fine, I did not go with arrow cause wanted to keep it simple)
Really awesome switcher , thanks .
Great stuff, will sure use it for my demos…
Hmmm… why is this flagged?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.