Before i panic, can anyone tell me what i may have done wrong please? My daughter gave me an Intuos tablet which i installed a while ago, but it didn’t work properly so i contacted Wacom and they directed me to a new driver, which i downloaded. On their instructions i uninstalled previous stuff (except i couldn’t find “tablet.dat”) and then reinstalled with the new driver. Now the tablet works for everything except i can no longer open Photoshop and Illustrator, the only two programs i care about!! It says ‘system error’ which is ‘unrecoverable’.
- Author was Featured
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Have you tried to remove the whole Adobe Suit and reinstall again?