- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
Saw this in mainstream media so i place it here
this new camera let’s you shift the focus on the photo after you made it, and other awesome thingshttp://www.lytro.com/
Some hints (that i did not understood) on how this workshttp://www.lytro.com/science_inside
(Hope is not some scam company, I found out about them in a main newspaper in italy, but with the quality of newspapers today you never know)
If it really exists, it can be very useful in macro photography.
Due to the small depth of field is difficult to get some small subjects completely focused, and sometimes we have to shoot a few times and focus on different parts of the subject to get the subject sharp.
It is best to wait and see whether it is scam or not