18 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
MarkMarkMArk says

I have a team of writers I need to be assigning the writing of artilces to.

I want to be able to manage them easier and allow them to claim titles in their expertise.

i.e.

1. I am admin and research and post the titles in the categories (projects). 2. Multiple writers are assigned to the different projects (categories). 2. Writers within a project (category) can claim titles to write that have been assigned to that category. 3. Writers mark article completed and move onto claiming next title.

I need this. Please help guys.

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
vsoftline says

Which platform you are interested in? asp.net or php? How much budget?

As per my understanding, you need:

admin login: 1. Add, edit, delete categories 2. add edit delete writers 3. add edit delete titles in categories 4. Assign multiple writers to category 5. Assign writer to title 6. View and aprove claimed titles by writers

writer login 1. view unassigned titles, claim for title 2. view my articles 3. write and update article 4. mark article as finished

Please, revert.

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
vsoftline says

Which platform you are interested in? asp.net or php? How much budget?

As per my understanding, you need:

admin login: 1. Add, edit, delete categories 2. add edit delete writers 3. add edit delete titles in categories 4. Assign multiple writers to category 5. Assign writer to title 6. View and aprove claimed titles by writers

writer login 1. view unassigned titles, claim for title 2. view my articles 3. write and update article 4. mark article as finished

Please, revert.

18 posts
MarkMarkMArk says

Yes you’ve got it.

I don’t have a budget. How much for this?

I know a script that has most of the features already, would just need some added in…

Mark

18 posts
MarkMarkMArk says

ACTUALLY on the admin section number 5 is wrong.

It is assign title to writer OR category.

So if it is assigned to category a writer in that category can claim the title.

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
vsoftline says

Thanks for reply Mark.

Please, let me know which technology would you prefer to go with. If its ASP.net then I would take a further step. Its few days work. But to get listed on Codecanyon, documentation and the addition cycle will take time.

Regards.

1518 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

I can fulfill you’re requirement with Wordpress. Contact me through my profile page if you are intrested :)

by
by
by
by
by
by