3 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
webcatUK says

Help! I have found the Teardrop theme (http://themeforest.net/item/teardrop-flexible-photo-portfolio-html-theme/1281622) falls over in IE 10, the content area flashes on for a moment and then disappears, has anyone else used the theme and found where the problem is?

Thanks!!

4031 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi webcatUK, I see that you’ve already contacted the author via item comments as well, which is great. He’ll definitely be able to point you in the right direction.

If you haven’t already, you can also try the e-mail form on this page.

In the meantime, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks and good luck.

626 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
Dream-Theme says

+ theme description clearly states that it’s compatible with IE 7-9. IE 10 is not in the list. Easiest way to solve the issue is to add a meta tag that will kick IE10 into IE9 compatibility mode.

3 posts
webcatUK says

I purchased the template way before IE 10 was released, and I didn’t know about that meta tag, totally brilliant it’s worked perfectly, thank you very much indeed!

3 posts
webcatUK says

Hi webcatUK, I see that you’ve already contacted the author via item comments as well, which is great. He’ll definitely be able to point you in the right direction.

If you haven’t already, you can also try the e-mail form on this page.

In the meantime, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks and good luck.

Thanks Dzink, the issue is solved!

by
by
by
by
by
by