1257 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Pretty good overall but there are some parts that I dislike tho, now you should purchase 1 of my items. :D

474 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Austria Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
iHelp says

Pretty good overall but there are some parts that I dislike tho, now you should purchase 1 of my items. :D

Which part did you dislike?

1257 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

The fact that those Tigers/Panthers were trained and not wild, but I guess I can’t have them all :D

639 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Crakken says

The fact that those Tigers/Panthers were trained and not wild, but I guess I can’t have them all :D

Just for that? So you were hoping to see Tarzan? :P

1257 posts
+8 more
Pricop says

Just for that? So you were hoping to see Tarzan? :P

:P I just downloaded the sound-track, it’s ultra awesome, perfect for chillin’.

639 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Crakken says

:P I just downloaded the sound-track, it’s ultra awesome, perfect for chillin’.

Oh, right, I forgot to mention that the video is not related to the song at all, the Youtube user just made it himself. The video parts are from some “Mexico tourist”, and the music is from Nahko, download the music from the official website for free.

by
by
by
by
by
by