Upper Silesia is industrial region in southern Poland: - It was occupied by Czech and German through hundreds of years so people here like to feel independent.
- There’s lot of post communism industrial mines and factories and new towns built for people who came here to work from all regions of Poland.
- We have there lot of woods and small mountains
- Years ago it was most polluted area in Europe, but now it’s the past – most of heavy industry is closed or use new eco-technologies
- I have the largest brewery in Europe near my home, but I did not drink a beer even once:)
I am from North-eastern part of India….
—One horned rhino is found here —We have there lot of forest and small mountains and raining whole day. —Now it is flood season here. —But we love the greenery.
I’m from Scotland, and travelling across the country in the last few days I have seen –
Rugged landscapes, old towns and grey clouds drifting past hills and monuments. Rain lashing the grey streets of Aberdeen, where the grey building merge with the dark sky. The people were still cheerful, going out to the pubs and clubs. Green fields and hills, rivers swelling with water. On one occasion I saw a small patch of blue sky. The weather is not so good in the UK this summer.I would say Scotland is a good place to come and visit if you want to get away from the more crazy and crowded places in the world. In general people here are friendly and down to earth, and the natural beauty here is amazing (when everything isn’t hidden in clouds and rain).
Haha, sorry for off-topic but I had to share this with you
Buenos Aires, Argentina
@360Degrees I love Argentina, it is my favorite American country. But the best Spanish accent is the one spoken in Asturias.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Second largest city in South America. Known for its European style architecture. Highest concentration of theaters in the world. 13th largest economy among the world’s cities. Best spanish accent. Cheap to eat but expensive to buy things such as clothe and electronics ( a t-shirt costs around $250 = U$D55) More Info here.
Hi Amigo, I am from Argentina too, and going to the supermarket is very expensive for me, perhaps 40 dolarsI ll add some stuff
- 4 seasons, all the weathers. There are moutains, rivers, waterfalls, access to both oceans
- enjoy and talk about politics, futbol, women, music, food the weather. Lot of humidity
- really huge country
- we huge a lot, warm people
- here we also have “brain fugue” as some other said
- Known for: Piazzola, Borges, Favaloro (realized first “bypass heart operation”) San Martin, Guevara, Fangio and Maradona!
link to Argentina Wiki
Graphic-Studio saidYou should send your wife on a fish trip and go to the beach… Just kidding
My wife loves to fish and catch crabs, we should do that more, it makes her happy.
We have beaches with many beautiful girls in bikinis.
YES , that would be nice, but I like to fish too!
My wife says I can look, but that is all I can do!
I am happy to look!