- Lots of beaches
- Lots of holidays (specially in november)
- The Panama Canal
- Lots of rain and sunshine, sometimes in the same day..
- We have something called the City of knowledge(http://www.ciudaddelsaber.org/en) which tries to promote learning, technology and small businesses and startups..
I am leaving for LA at the end of July and if i can find a job there i will drop college and stay in LA.
Good luck!Some great posts here. Can’t believe gas is .04 a gallon in Venezuela!
Yeah i am shocked about the gas since i give around 300$ per month for gas…
In Serbia 1liter is 1.55$. Or 5.86$ per Gallon.
QLD here in Australia.
- Bloody freezing at the moment ( 15 degrees C )
- State of Origin #3 is on tonight. This is a yearly rubgy match between our state (QLD) and the one just south of us (NSW). The best of the best play it out in 3 matches spread over a month or so. Most people head to a local pub or mates house and make an evening of it, and most call in sick the following day I have absolutely zero interest in sports, so it’s always awkward around friends when they’re chatting away about this and that.
- Australia is much bigger than most people think. We spent 3 months driving around it last year in a caravan whilst working on envato items. If anyone is looking for a place to back pack then I would recommend this country.
- Most games and digital content costs lots more in Australia than US (eg: games from Steam and Adobe downloads)
Haha, its good to know another queenslander has no interest in the State of Origin either!
We get everything last, the most not emancipated society of Europe i think, we are last for anything, sports, military, economy, politics, science etc etc… i wish i leave soon this place
PS: Art is the least valued thing in this country…
Here are all the countries represented in this thread:
Envato: connecting creative people from around the world
Basically i’m from Ukraine, but live in Hungary.
Dream theme said enough about Ukraine, just want to add that there are totally broken roads, like in RussiaHUNGARY :
- World porno center (personally saw professional porn recording in the city center, everyone got used to it)
- Highest VAT in the world = 27%
- Only in Hungary there are official nazi politics in government
- Today was +41 deg
- Very beautiful capital – Budapest
- Very cheap real estate
- Kind people
Also the Hungarian girls are the most beautiful in the world!
Here in England it just rains all the time! Rain…rain…rain, if you’re lucky it might stop raining for five minutes and the sun will come out…...........and then it will start raining again! Seriously though we are now expecting a month’s worth of rainfall in three days in some parts of the country, we have also had the worst June on record! Which is why everybody likes to go abroad for a summer holiday i.e. Spain, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus these countries all have beautiful weather! or anywhere it don’t rain.
Pepsi = £1.50 2ltr bottle
Diesel =£1.45 a litre
Beer =£3.00 a pint (London is more expensive for everything)
It don’t matter what government we have they are all useless.
Some great cities, my favourite is York.
I’ve never seen a polar bear in the West Country, not even the Beast of Bodmin
And the most important thing of course is; loads of really great pubs , lots of locally brewed beer here in the west country, well you have to have something to do on those wet afternoons when you can’t do anything else
Turkey According to Wikipedia: Turkey’s location at the crossroads of Europe and Asia makes it a country of significant geostrategic importance. Given its strategic location, large economy and military strength, Turkey is a major regional power. ...so boring, let’s get to the interesting part
- 79,7 million population
- Officially known as the Republic of Turkey
- Eurasian country located in the Anatolian Peninsula
- Bordered by eight countries: Bulgaria, Greece, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq and Syria
- Mediterranean Sea, Aegean Sea, Sea of Marmara and Black Sea Coasts (i am located on the Mediterranean coast line)
- Troy (Alexandria Troas)
- Membership negotiations with the European Union(looking at the EU Economy, i highly doubt is a good idea)
- Popular holiday destination
- Turkish Delight
- Average salary of $350-$700
- Expensive real estate
- Very expensive education
- Very expensive health care
- Very expensive energy
- Very expensive gas, already over $2.5 per liter
- Very creative politicians (when it comes on how to rob money out of your pocket)
- Coca-Cola (2 liter) – $1.65
- Awful and most expensive communication services on the world
- High VAT – %18
- Finaly…We’ve got Paypal
- ...but no kangaroos yet
- Delicious food
- Bad drivers
- Haughty Girls
- We eat & breathe football (soccer)
hey don’t be so pessimistic. Turkey is the greatest country in the world. There are many tourism regions. Perfect historical places. and we have city of wonders ISTANBUL . We Turks loves helping and living with nature. We are all hospitables. You can be right about expensive life but i think still we have beutiful country