911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

banner3-thanksgiving-2013

It’s Thanksgiving in America this week and the end of the year is around the corner. It’s a good time to reflect on what is important and appreciate the things and people that matter most.

What we want to know is ‘what are you thankful for’?

It doesn’t matter where in the world you are, we want to know what you are grateful for this year. Is it your family? Your friends? Have you recently had a Marketplace item approved? Does singing into a hairbrush and dancing on your bed make you happy?

Post your thoughts and photos in this thread and you’ll be in the running to win either Marketplace credit or your very own Envato t-shirt. (Staff members, we encourage you to get involved but sadly you can’t win those sweet prizes, they are for our community only!)

We’ll be giving away 10 prizes to users who write the most creative and inspiring posts.

5 x users will win $20 Marketplace credit each

5 x users will win an Envato t-shirt

We know there are loads of things to be thankful for, so we’ve limited it to only 1 post per person. Your time starts now and ends at 12am on Tuesday the 3rd of December, CST. We’ll be announcing the winners in this thread and contacting them via email.

We look forward to finding out what’s important to you. :)

4351 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

I’m thankful that my folks are still around and healthy although they are getting old! It’s great feeling to grab a cup of coffee with them and get to know them better, there’s always something new you can learn from someone even if you knew them all your life! Other than that! Just look around, it’s a beautiful world! You can be thankful for everything! You’re alive! And that’s a one in a bi-bi-bilion chance!

1434 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Thankful for good health, guidance, protection, and divine favors for me and my loved ones.

I am also thankful for the wonderful and kind-hearted friends I had the opportunity to make here on Envato.

285 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+7 more
DarkSunz says

I am thankful for Envato giving a young boy (me!) the opportunity to pursue his love and passion for music.

More importantly, I am thankful for all my friends (yes, that includes all you Envato’rs) and family.

515 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
JonBuice says

As repetitive as this may get, I’m thankful for my parents unyielding support, and not just financially. They’ve inspired me to be and do whatever I set my heart to, and taught me to push through when faced with obstacles. I feel blessed knowing that I underwent two abrupt career changes (athletic injury and forced to switch schools..)yet my parents stood by me the whole way.

And now that I’m on my feet and doing what I love, they’re still there listening to my work, giving me feedback, and wishing me the best. I wouldn’t be anywhere or anyone without them. So thanks Mom and Dad :)

749 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
+6 more
myjilson says

I know it’s a repetition, but it is unique for me because of the tremendous support I received from my parents. If there is anything I achieved today, it is only because of them. They taught me to move on whatever happens… They taught me to break the rules of life and be unique… they taught me to forgive quickly… they taught me to love truly… they taught me to never regret on doing whatever makes me happy… In short.. they taught me this: “go on, break the rules, forgive quickly, love truly, and never regret to do whatever makes you happy”. I keep it as simple as it is and my life is all as simple as that. They gave me the hope to be positive towards life! It keeps me going well! So I should thank my parents to give thanks!!!

117 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Indonesia
+2 more
saputrad says

Thankful for ——— for a healthy and all of the grace given through all people around me, all things around me.
My father(deceased) and mother who always support me all the time. My family, friends, and of course Envato & buyers for the support and opportunity to make my life better and better!

596 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
MikeMoloney says

I am thankful for all the wonderful people I’ve met through the Envato Marketplaces and all the new opportunities it provided for me. Most places don’t offer this much flexibility and accessibility and I am so thankful that I can express my creativity and learn wonderful new things everyday when I am on Envato.

I am also thankful for tacos.

1436 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
IngeniousArtist says

I am thankful for many things. But mostly, i am thankful for the support from my parents. I always think that they worry too much, but in the end i am happy that they care about me :)

I am thankful for the good health i have now, used to get sick all the time when i was little.

I am thankful for having such good friends, who always got your back and who are really fun to talk to.

I am also thankful to those people who have helped me a lot through out my life even though we were just acquaintances back then.

And at last, I am thankful to envato for making such a great marketplace where i can work at peace and a great community with whom i can discuss, share and make friends. Envato has also made me a better designer than what i was and have inspired me to follow my dreams. Guess i can say that it made me more creative and my life more interesting than it was before :smitten:

22 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Located in India
+2 more
Milanshah1993 says

I am thankful for All Fictional/Cartoon characters(!!!) who taught me lessons of life during my childhood.Because of them I didn’t need any teacher/elderly to teach me such wonderful lessons.

I learned “Never giving up” from Naruto
“Hard work to achieve Dream Goals” From Vegeta
“Be cool” from Johnny Bravo
“Always be passionate about work” from bob the builder
“Spreading Joy” from Noddy
“Fight for Justice” From Super Heroes
“Be Generous” From Oswald
“Loving Your Sister” From Dexter
“Friendship” From Tom & Jerry
“Love” From Mickey & Minnie
“Goofiness” from Goofy

And Many More.I thank all Creators Of Such wonderful cartoons who built and shaped my childhood.

Will never forget such peoples’ contribution to society :)
Thank You :)

by
by
by
by
by
by