2 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
eve230tweety says

I’m a new registered user of Themeforest, but I’m not new to browsing these templates. I am starting my own business and already have a themeforest (and templatemonster) template picked out. I just don’t know how to customize it and get it up on a hosted website. Is there anyone on here who offers these type of template customizations…and for how much? After the template is customized and published on my domain, I would be able to maintain it. I just don’t know the tags, codes/language, etc.

What I would need is a logo added and probably a few pictures added/changed. As for the wording, I have the wording/content of the site. I would just need a guide as to where to place what info (probably color-coded).

I guess to try and be clearer, I would like someone to do the coding so that all I have to do is copy and paste everything into my web hosting account and edit/do the wording/content. Does this sound feasible to anyone? Please let me know and I’ll get back with you asap. Thank you!

2541 posts
  • United States
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
CreatingDrew says

Hi eve230tweety,

Welcome to the forums! I’ve moved your thread to our item requests section so users may contact you regarding your inquiry :)

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
eve230tweety says

Thanks Drew!

21 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
SheePOnE says

Drop me a line…

Regards, Simon