3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
oscarrone says

Hi

I’m looking for a template or so in in order to create a page where I can insert a step by step guide. This can be a little example http://startup.registroimprese.it/ But I want choice too in some steps and other thigs
3679 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

You could do it with just about any parallax site or even one of the other one page style ones

1715 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

You can take a look at my one page themes, especially SCRN and Teo

45 posts
  • Exclusive Author
imarts says

Hi , Please contact me via profile page for more details.

3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
oscarrone says

Good morning

I’ve see both the “Final destiny” elements and parallax method.

Parallax is intresting for me but i try to explain more the thing that i need..

I’m developing a website (in italy) that sell services in the real-estate sector (photos, plans, marketing and so on). I want to build a section (i thing a single dinamic page) of this website with a young and easy guide to all the people that wants to sell (or rent) or buy home by privates and so without the intermediaton of an agency (that is the work of the general website).

I imagine this as a single-page that goes down when you click to the step by step. better if is highlited the way that somebody is running but i’m opened.

- I (will) have the content of this guide - The guide will be about of 20 steps - The guide is not a single way (in some steps you can choose the way for your necessity (‘cause indications is different between things).. Exaple: choose: You want to rent or sell?) - The guide will have links to other parts of the website, links to external websites, file to downloads, links to youtube (better if embedded) - The guide will be composed of text, images, youtube embedded video (better) and logos

I want to do this section for at least 2 opportunities: 1- I want to bring people to this website (with a good seo campaign and with some others strategy) through this section that will have the same footer and header of the general website and so they see the logo of the website (of the company) and the other section 2- In some parts (steps) of this guide i link to other parts of my website where the website propose to sell them his services. (for example: ok, now that you have cleaned up your house you can photograph the rooms.. Fot do that you can do this things (1,2,3…) or call us clicking here) This can be an example http://startup.registroimprese.it/

Are there some templates or so on in this?

Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by