Template installation used is complicated: http://themeforest.net/item/system-responsive-multipurpose-theme/full_screen_preview/5128794. There are some foram for the palntilla installed as shown in the Demo
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Envato Staff
- Community Ambassador
- Won a Competition
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
yeah right I I have installed Wordpress and running. What I do not quite understand is the law.
For example Home, home2, etc. appears not activated
What do you mean “is the law”??
That file is 5 star rated with many sales form an elite author I doubt very much that there are issues with it.
Have you read the documentation with it?
As Contrastblack said it is a THEME NOT A SITE TEMPLATE so it will never look like the demo UNTIL you install the dummy content or CREATE pages to populate.
Sorry I don’t understand the issue you are having – the theme seems to be working but you have ot installed dummy content or sliders so it will not work the same as the demo.
Your best option is to email the author in their support forum http://moutheme.ticksy.com/ they know the theme best