221 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
hogash says

Hey guys, I need your help concerning a rejected joomla template. By staying too much on it i really cannot see normal improvements so i really need your feedback on this one. I mention it’s a Joomla template.

Ivor’s message is probably the default one:

“I’m sorry but this template is not aesthetic ready for ThemeForest yet and it will be very hard to be improved and get accepted. It required many improvements in terms of design, visual hierarchy, typography, layout and its aesthetic quality.”
The link is: http://www.myfile.ro/jizzle/

I really worked for it so i don’t want to give up. Thank you very much and all the best!

Marius

188 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ThemeFuzz says

Hy!

Overall it looks good, but: - the SteelfishRegular font i don’t like - The latest posts and the three tabs are not properly aligned with the rest of the template (maybe split the area in two)

This are only my ideas, so don’t take them for granted .

Best regards, Zauan

p.s. can you look at my post?

194 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
digitonik says

I think it may be the name. “Jizzle” really??? Never try to sell something with the word “Jizz” in it. :P

221 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Won a competition
+9 more
hogash says

I think it may be the name. “Jizzle” really??? Never try to sell something with the word “Jizz” in it. :P

:)):)):)) Damn, trust me i really didn’t knew what that means…. until now :D I will defenetly change it. Now i feel like a moron, duhh. Though the name sucks and it shouldnt be used i’m very sure it’s not just that.

Overall it looks good, but: – the SteelfishRegular font i don’t like – The latest posts and the three tabs are not properly aligned with the rest of the template (maybe split the area in two) This are only my ideas, so don’t take them for granted .

Thanks Zauan for your oppionion, any ideas are totally welcome. I will play in PS to try different font, who knows what will come out. Good tip with the tabs alignment, thanks again!!

84 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Coffee-Themes says

Hello, it looks good overall. 1) Check “search” text in search box is to close to left edge of box. 2) I don’t like shadow of footer. It looks weird. Good luck with it :)

221 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Won a competition
+9 more
hogash says

I made few small changes and of course changed the name :D, thanks ithi.

New link is www.myfile.ro/phaeton

Any help is more than welcome!

All the best, Marius

by
by
by
by
by
by