1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Theme-Kitchen says

Hi,

yesterday i made my first sumbission and the submitted template rejected.

Do you have some tips for me what i can improve to make this template more attractive?

Reason:

Your template does not provide the necessary design quality to compete in the marketplace at this time and it will need significant improvements before it’ll be ready for sale. As higher quality designs become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

I tried to keep it clean and simple. My goal was not to create a suoer high creative theme.

Please let me know what i can do better next time! I appreciate every help.

Thank you!

56 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
libra-online says

hi!

i am not a pro so take my words only as an advice. your template is not bad, but it does not differ from the thousands of free templates available on the internet.

first thing i would say is lose the design on the contact form, it looks cheap. also the search form. people will never buy themes with forms like this one :)

the logo: that MAGAZINE has also an oldish style, and try to use some more unique fonts.

the hierarchy of the design should be better highlighted, and overall it looks like it is made based on a tutorial..

please do not be offended by my words, it is meant az advice for your next try.

good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by