238 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
dmsumon says

i got this massage Unfortunately, we have reason to believe your submission may not be your own work or may be too similar to other marketplace content. If this is your own work, please contact support with supporting proof such as source or work-file samples. Thanks for your understanding. so can you tell me please what kind of proof should i give to them and please explain

Stop crying here and there.. Specially in the forum saying like “Why my template is rejected?” Be creative and unique. Because reviewers also want to put the items on the market place rather than rejecting. But if your work is not enough unique and doesn’t meet the quality then how they can help you? in this case begging help in the forum is just valueless. Just make it more unique. That’s all.

1407 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+2 more
Stylius says

i got this massage Unfortunately, we have reason to believe your submission may not be your own work or may be too similar to other marketplace content. If this is your own work, please contact support with supporting proof such as source or work-file samples. Thanks for your understanding. so can you tell me please what kind of proof should i give to them and please explain
Stop crying here and there.. Specially in the forum saying like “Why my template is rejected?” Be creative and unique. Because reviewers also want to put the items on the market place rather than rejecting. But if your work is not enough unique and doesn’t meet the quality then how they can help you? in this case begging help in the forum is just valueless. Just make it more unique. That’s all.

I think he is asking for opinions and for help to improve his file, in which case it is totally understandable and respectable.

3717 posts Community Moderator
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says
Moved to Item Discussion