932 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
JWG says

Hello,

I want to upload a PSD template but wanted to get some community feedback before I do. I see a lot of people get their work rejected because it’s not unique enough. I just want to know if there is something major wrong before I go through the trouble of creating my upload package, just to have it rejected.

If you could take a look at the TEMPLATE and let me know what you think, I would really appreciate it. Be honest too please, don’t worry about hurting my feelings. I’m a man, I can take it. :P

Thanks!

80 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Belgium
+3 more
SaroGFX says

Nice template. I would make the navigation more obvious and get rid of the pixel font. Also the themefonts like Clients would be better a sans serif font imo. I don’t like the logo that is overlayering the navigation with a simple black blending options shadow ^.

1045 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
iDraw says

wow JWG awesome-looking template…. you’re very fast :D

932 posts
JWG says

@SaroGFX

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll work on the fonts. And I think your right about the logo area, or at least about the not-so-good looking shadow around it. I’ll see if I can’t make that look better.

@iDraw

Thanks! Still work to be done though.

932 posts
JWG says

Okay, how about this . I decided to keep the pixel fonts. With CSS it will be very easy for someone to use them in the main nav and in the footer. As long as the coder isn’t lazy. :P

Any other recommendations??

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

I think the navigation needs to be a little bigger at least, it’s pretty small. I also think I would like it more if it had more padding within the containers but it could probably go either way, just my preference. It kind of feels like it’s missing something but I can’t figure out what it is right now.

I like the design! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by