3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
shawner says

I apologize up front if this has been asked, but I am looking to use Gmail as my interface to send emails. Is there a method to purchase a template from Themeforest and use it as a default template for use in Gmail?

Thank you, in advance, for any input.

2001 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+3 more
revaxarts says

Not possible with consitant results across clients. You can’t copy HTML into the editor. Also gmail is not designed to send bulk mails and has a daily limit of 500 mails/day

You should consider a ESP like MailChimp or Campaignmonitor

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

Also, sending via just an email client just doesn’t make sense as you get zero reporting. Use a service as it costs so little and the tools and feedback you’ll get is worth every penny, plus they have good working agreements with all the major servers across the globe to ensure best delivery etc.

3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
shawner says

Excellent points and well-taken. The reason is because I’m employed by a company that uses Gmail in an enterprise setting. We communicate internally, of course, and I didn’t want to worry about using something like Mailchimp et al. However, using those tools simply makes more sense. Thank you, again, for your input.

Cheers!

by
by
by
by
by
by