Hi guys, How do you cope with your templates rips that links to you can find in your analytics. It’s bit annoying – you spend that many working hours and someone just stealing it.
Thanks – Matt.
I simply do not worry about it anymore and I consider it as another way of promotion. There is this problem of p*racy and it will always be this way.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Best place to start is by reading our Knowledgebase article – http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/114/60/how-do-i-claim-infringement-of-my-copyright-lodging-a-dmca-notice